Monday, July 28, 2014

There is no book, just watch the video

I look at other instructors' Kangoo Jumps® routines on Facebook, and tell myself that I should post one too. Especially since I have an adult child with a degree featuring video production. So I finally arranged for one of my classes to be videotaped. Then we had so much fun watching some of the raw footage at the wrong speed (trying to locate specific actions), that I decided to post the hyper-speed version instead of something "normal."

This represents my class pretty well because, while I do take my students' safety and fitness as my priority, I don't tend to take myself seriously while doing that. This form of fitness is pure fun to be part of, and I think that shows in the video. I wanted to attach the video link in this blog post, but I don't have time to write the blog AND figure out how to attach a video I only "have" online.

Here's the compromise. Use your favorite search engine to find "Loraine Says JUMP" on Facebook, and look for the video I put there yesterday. (This movie has no laugh track, and you have to bring your own popcorn. Upside: it's short at this speed.)

No comments:

Post a Comment